LOW CARB PUMPKIN MUFFINS
Here’s what you need:
• 1 cup coconut flour
• 1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
• 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
• 1 teaspoon ground cloves
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 cup canned pureed pumpkin
• 6 eggs, beaten
• 3 Tablespoon coconut oil, melted
• 1/3 cup raw honey, melted
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
• 12 walnuts for topping
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Oil muffin pans.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the coconut flour, spices, baking soda and salt.
3. In another bowl, place the pumpkin puree then add the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each
addition. Add melted coconut, honey, vanilla, and nuts. Mix until well combined.
4. Add the flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture, blend with a whisk until most lumps have
5. Spoon into prepared muffin pan, filling each muffin 2/3 full. Sprinkle the tops with coconut
crystals and one walnut.
6. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden. Place on wire rack to cool.